IPBA Annual Gala Dinner 2019 @ Capitol Theatre
The Inter-Pacific Bar Association (IPBA) 2019 conference ended with a gala dinner at the Capitol Theatre. After numerous sessions, conference attendees were treated to an open air reception with hawker booths such as Four Seasons Durian repe and Ice cream, Joo Chiat Popiah, Muthu Curry and the famous Maxwell Ah Ter Fishball Noodle. Such a sumptuous selection!
Meanwhile, live feed projections kept our guests informed of what was happening around the venue as they moved around and took photos at the gif photobooth.
In the main hall, attendees could sit or stand around bar tables and chairs. They were entertained with multiple performances: a flash mob of Retro Jazz Dancers, a Moulin Rouge performance, Hip Hop Dance, and Darth Vader and his Storm Troopers roving around the hall. Towards the end, DJs provided music for attendees to dance to. This night was an unforgettable ending to the IPBA 2019 conference.
• Conceptualisation, logistics, management and execution of dinner and stage events
• Interactive Gif photobooth
• Fabrication of door and entrance arches
• Large lighted up 3D letters of logo
• Hawker booths incl. Four Seasons Durian, Joo Chiat Popiah, Muthu Curry and Maxwell Ah Ter Fishball Noodle
• Bar tables and chairs setup in main hall and outdoor fountain area
• Dance floor area
• Retro Jazz Dance flash mob style
• Moulin Rouge Performance
• Darth Vader and His Storm Troopers
• Hip Hop Dance
Your Trusted Partner in Design • Events • Marketing • Technology
Asia's Leading Creative Experience Company